суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

beef jerky of the month




Hereapos;s a good one from my Archeology �Prehistory class on Wednesday, with Mr. W. Every class we go over the notes we take on a certain site or section in the text, and each group is responsible for a question. I couldnapos;t hear this one guy talking, so I was really confused when this conversation started.

Student: *mumbling notes for journal mentions eating guinea pigs*

Mr. W: Uh, probably doesnrsquo;t taste like chicken, I donrsquo;t know

Student 2: I heard itrsquo;s very sweet tasting

Mr. W: Really? Guinea Pig?

S2: Yeah

Mr. W: Does anybody else know? Has anybody else heard anything? About guinea pigs?

S3: They wouldnrsquo;t survive in the wild.

Mr. W: The domesticated ones, right.

S3: I hate them.

Mr. W: You hate them?

S3: Yeah, my little brother has like 18.

Mr. W: Thatrsquo;s probably enough, actually, for us to try them.

Class: *laughs knowing hersquo;s completely serious*

I actually forgot about this until I was listening to my recording of the lecture to write my notes



cheapest memory sticks, beef jerky of the month, beef jerky of the month club, beef jerky oklahoma, beef jerky old settler.



Комментариев нет: